A 200 years old farmhouse converted into a comfortable Villa with a rustic/chic style, decorated with antique furniture, driftwood, handmade terracotta tiles, tri dimensional marble floor in living/dining room, solid oak steps and shelves, large fireplace, piano.
The Villa is located within 5 hectares of land with vineyards, olive groves, fields, woodland, at the edge of a medieval village with views of the Bay of Policastro and the Appennine mountains. It is aso within a National Park and Unesco World Heritage site. The estate is self sufficient producing excellent wines, olive oil, cured pork, cheese and most of what is used at the property.
Ground floor: 2 large double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, very large dining/sitting room, large kitchen, 2 common bathrooms, entrance hall.
First floor: 2 large double/twin bedrooms, 1 small double bedroom all with en-suite bathrooms.
Second floor with separate entrance: 1 large double/twin bedroom, 1 suite with double bed and single bed, all with en-suite bathrooms.
Outdoor: Private pool within fenced garden, long outdoor dining table by pool, pergolas with climbing plants, hammock between trees, small shop/office building, laundry area in shed.
– Personale di servizio/ Maid Service
– Pulizie ore/giorno/ Cleaning
– Baby Sitter
– Lezioni di cucina/Cooking Lessons
– Servizio lavanderia/ Laundry service
Boat available to clients, guided trekking with donkeys, tractor tour of farm for children, barbecue on river, picnic on beaches, visit of 17th century country palace within the estate, etc.
- Town center 0,4 km
- Private Beach 40 min by boat/60 min walk
- Sea 5 km
- Scario (pictoresque harbour, marine park) 5 km
- Roccagloriosa (Antique ruins, museum) 12 km
- Railway station 20 km
- Padula (Certosa di Padula Monastery, truffles) 40 km
- Paestum (Ancient Greek temples, mozzarella) 90 km