The spacious 19th-century villa (2,500 sq ft inside, plus 1,500 sq ft. covered terraces outside,private park with century old trees: 84.000 sq,ft) is set on five acres of private gardens with a tennis court, swimming pool, superb views and a private mooring n the harbor. The Villa faces southeast, halfway up the lake, providing a view of the three arms of Lake Como and the beautiful mountains across the lake. Ancient sequoias, cedars, oaks, magnolias and palms grace the property.It is lovely for weddings because of its size and romantic setting. It is also great for family reunions and groups of friends. All of the beds can be separated into twins, making this villa totally flexible for couples or singles in any combination. This is an excellent location for taking day trips around the lake, into the mountains, southern Switzerland, Como or Milan. Bicycle rentals, motorboat rentals, waterskiing and pitch-and-putt are available 10 minutes away in Menaggio. Windsurfing is available in Menaggio, Colico and Cremia. There are several golf courses in the area; the closest is just 20 minutes away. Horseback riding facilities are within 20 minutes.The interior is spacious, with polished floors and a sweeping staircase. Recently restored, the Villa maintains its traditional atmosphere. Each bedroom has its own modern bathroom. All of the king beds can be separated into twin beds on request.Opening period: all year
– Extra Guest cottage available on request (sleeps 2): a small and more simply furnished ground- floor bedroom with private bathroom is located a few yards from the villa which is available for additional guests at extra cost. It is not air-conditioned but is ideal for someone who can walk up only a partial flight of stairs, since there is no elevator in the Villa.
– Table tennis with racquets
– American billiards table
– Games room
– Small fitness room with a Technogym sport apparatus
– Private mooring bridge and buoy on the lake
– Exclusive possibility to visit the important private boat museum founded by the owner
- Train station 40 km
- Malpensa – Linate Airport 90/100 km.
- Highway 40 Km
- Horse riding