The Villa is a design historical dwelling created as an old central tower, to which many additional buildings have been annexed over the centuries. On April 1 1938 Count Piero Fogaccia inaugurated the villa welcoming King Vittorio Emanuele III and Asinari di Bernezzo, his first aide-de-camp. An exclusive location of great value, the Villa is the ideal place to organize weddings, meetings, parties and gala events in a superb park with an Italian garden surrounded by absolute privacy. The Villa has a wide 130 square meters hall (130 seats) and 90 square meters dining room (80 seats) besides a 25 square meters green hall (30 seats) and further floors with halls. Elegance and luxury are the main characteristics of the Villa: cotto floors specifically made in Perugia, ceramics made in Naples, the iron gates, door handles, doors made by Valle Seriana’s craftsman, the bathroom made of S. Benedetto di Valle Seriana’s marble, the faucets having the aspect of country animals. All the jambstones, the interior and the exterior, the entrance portal, the terrace pilasters and the armorial bearings (with the herald legend over the main entrance) are in Paperino of Viterbo, the most classical stone. The Villa property contains 70.000 trees, all newly planted, many of which have been demaged bacause of the war but have been carefully substituted. All details are meticulously cared for: the entrance courtyard made in “sampietrini” with travertine cordons, the golden walls of the interiors with their many colours, ivory, tuff, green, dark red, orange and purple, the large stairway in travertine, the wooden shutters the colour of mahogany, the entrance floors representing the armorial bearings of the owners. Around the Villa there is a wonderful 80.000 square meters park where it is possible to organize events for very many Guests.Opening period: All year
All facilities to be specifically requested.
- Città del Vaticano 2 km
- Golf Club 3 km
- Nearest Airport 10 km
- Railway station